Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Monday, January 11, 2021

Nine Days...

We survived (did we?) January 6. January 6 is known as "Three-Kings-Day", Epiphany, the last day of the 12-days-of-Christmas. This year, though, it meant "An insurgency, a coup-d'etat, they're fucking storming the Capitol!" Today, we still survive. In nine days, Joe Biden, (and I will be referring to him as President Joe - not to be disrespectful, not to lesson his position - but knowing that he is my President and that he will restore the position to where it should be) will be inaugurated. I am so proud to be an American. Please...Joe, continue to make us proud...make us what we were meant to be. Kamala, I pledge myself to you as our first woman President, to be whatever you need me to be as an OLD american woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment