Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Nope, he didn't. He had his experts tell him that best case is 200,000 Americans would die and worst case is 2,000,000 Americans would die. You really think he was thinking about the country? Nope, again. He was seeing BODY BAGS! And body bags is BAD optics! Yes, I know, plural with "is" is not grammatically correct!
This is a man who has NO EMPATHY or feeling for anyone other than himself (read: NARCISSIST).
He called himself a WAR president because the coronavirus is a War! But, he's merely trying to secure himself in history as a war president. He's a coward! My brothers both served in wars. He's no hero, no war president. The best thing that can happen to this country is that he is defeated in November. War presidents meet body bags - prepare yourself, Donald Trump - the body bags are coming!
Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Buick/GM and their "we'll give you free On-Star and three months no-payment/no finance;
- All the drug companies: A-1-C, metastatic breast cancer,
- Lexus - we're here for you;
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Clean the office. OK, so it's not quite to the "OMG! There's a hoarder living here," point. But, almost. Today, I spent about 2-hours and I'll spend another 2-hours tomorrow and probably 2-hours Thursday, also.
- Did you know you can actually become tired of watching television? Well, you can!
- Books - I can read with my eyes (not so many books available in the house) but I do have an almost unlimited number of books I can listen to - thank goodness.
- Baking - I'm going to bake something later this week - Duane and I can only eat so much so I have to wait until I can foist it onto someone who is willing to visit us.
Friday, March 20, 2020
I went to Costco today to get what I typically get at Costco - wine, cheese, a few snack items, some tuna fish, some laundry detergent... and it was just a little weird - some folks getting two baskets full of stuff (honestly, I go about every month, and NEVER see one person there with TWO baskets for product).
I"m trying to keep everything in perspective, but I'm not certain I can.
OMG - I'm Reese Witherspoon in Little Fires Everywhere...
OMG - white, upper-middle-class guilt is real!