Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Friday, March 20, 2020

Covid-19 !?!

Anxious? Hell, yeah, I'm anxious! So, I've decided to re-boot the blog.

I went to Costco today to get what I typically get at Costco - wine, cheese, a few snack items, some tuna fish, some laundry detergent... and it was just a little weird - some folks getting two baskets full of stuff (honestly, I go about every month, and NEVER see one person there with TWO baskets for product).

I"m trying to keep everything in perspective, but I'm not certain I can. 

OMG - I'm Reese Witherspoon in Little Fires Everywhere...
OMG - white, upper-middle-class guilt is real!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see posts again. You took a break even longer than me.

    ReplyDelete