Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Monday, April 20, 2020

As we enter month 2....

We started this adventure on March 20 - how do I know? That was the day I went to Costco... and we weren't yet under the directive to wear a mask in public - simply keep six feet....

So both Charlie and I have had "virtual" visits with physicians...whatever that means - "Hello, how are you...we're fine...what can I do for you...apparently nothing right now..." What that means is, we're basically healthy! We'll both be having follow-ups in May...or June, depending on how this whole thing plays out.

Still drinking ... trying to adopt the habit of no liquor after 7:00 pm PST ... so far, not so good! I think I'm going to have another gin drink ... gin and some kind of seltzer... Yep, I'll stop tomorrow!

Going to set up my bicycle trainer tomorrow...at least I'll start moving more...

No comments:

Post a Comment