Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Posting just gets more difficult...

Somehow, our internet server thinks I'm in Thailand, so figuring out how to put up a new post would be much easier if I read Thai! A beautiful alphabet, I assure you, but absolutely impossible for me to read! Anyway...

The Hinkelgruber Christmas holiday was terrific, beginning with a fun, fun, fun Christmas Eve party! Nearly all of our favorite people were there (I'm sure some couldn't make it, but after the second glass of wine, I couldn't tell you who it was that we missed.) Christmas morning brought a brand new bicycle to Mrs. Hinkelgruber and I took every opportunity to ride it Christmas Day. And the day after Christmas...And I'd be riding it right now, too, if it weren't raining so hard. (Yep, I'm a "fair weather" rider. Well, I don't have rain gear, but who knows how that might pan out!)

As New Year's Day approaches, the question becomes, "Take down the Christmas tree before New Year's or after?" Today I'm leaning to after.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment