Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fabric sale, part deux...

Quilters are funny people...for starters, they're addicts!  Yep, every one of them!  "I shouldn't buy more." "I don't really need this." "I have three rooms filled with fabric. Do you really think I need more?!?" And then, like pigs at a trough, they proceed to buy bags full of fabric.   Oh well, I'm happy to be their pusher/supplier if it means I loose my addiction!  I sold about half of what I had and got a lead on a place that buys fabric from individuals and then resells it at their shop.  Gotta check that out. (Uh, no, I'm NOT having another sale - I still don't like people touching my stuff!)

According to Mr. Hinkelgruber, this week's menu is rather mundane - doesn't look mundane to me - looks like we're having some favorites that we haven't had in a while.  WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment