Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

One week until Easter and while the temperature isn't really as warm as I'd like, at least the sun is making more appearances.  I planted a pansy and some Sweet Williams today - I'll drag us into spring, if necessary!
I'm getting to watch the Cubs play nearly every game, and that's helping my attitude (well, when they don't throw the game away).

The menus seem to be somewhat lighter fare (spring is coming, you know!), and I now have some fancy, fancy gourmet baking chocolate to begin baking with.  Wonder what I ought to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment