Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seriously?....SERIOUSLY???

Are you kidding me?  Seriously?  Are you f------ kidding me?  How can January NOT be over, yet?

My entire life, January has been the longest month of the year (it averages about seven weeks for me). But January 2011 will go down in the annals of my life as taking three full months to get to week three! Which means we have another month/week to go before we even see February.  On the bright side, I guess that means that since they supposedly discovered a new Zodiac sign, there really will be room for it in my calendar world.

The other bright side, is of course, Mr. Hinkelgruber has planned another terrific week of meals - most all of which count among my favorites.  And those that aren't, merely aren't because they're brand new try-outs!  I bet by next week they make it into the favorites column.

No comments:

Post a Comment