Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

I really don't believe in New Year's Resolutions (seriously - if you truly want to change, do you have to wait for January 1???), but I kind of like the idea of a fresh start. (And, I read once that it's not a goal if you don't write it down.)  So to that end:

  • Go to the gym five days a week, and work out a minimum of 45 minutes a session;
  • Use my new "Big Boy" KitchenAid mixer at least once a week (hmmm, may need to increase the gym thing to a minimum of 60 minutes a session); 
  • Laugh more; 
  • Bitch less
So, my friends and family, here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment