Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Monday, February 3, 2014

It's snowing?!? In February?!? In Portland?!?

Yeah, I know I'm late with this post, but I'm not six weeks late! And, yes, it is snowing a little bit - well, it's mixed with rain, but there's snow there, nonetheless.

We had to send our beloved puppy to the doggy-day-care in the sky last week. I had no idea how weird it would be being truly alone during the day after not being so for fifteen years. I really do miss her.

On a happier note, our Seattle Seahawks trounced the Denver Broncos in yesterday's Superbowl! Woohoo! What a game! Now I get to go back to Vegas and collect on that bet I laid down on those guys. Way to go, fellas.

1 comment: