Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Knit one, yarn-over, purl across...

Well, my knitting obsession has taken over. The annual "Rose City Yarn Crawl" takes place February 27 - March 2, and to gin up excitement, they sponsor a "Mystery-Knit-a-long." This year's is a shawl (the first clue has just come out, and that's apparent). I've finished the first clue (ok, I've finished it twice - once with beads, one without). Now I have to wait until next Friday for the next clue! I guess I'll just have to find something else to knit to pass the time.

Because we weren't here for Halloween - I didn't get my chili fix. Mr. Hinkelgruber took care of my jones by preparing white bean and chicken chili for dinner. Ahhh....hog heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment