Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Friday, March 23, 2012

Computers are a girl's best friend....

Those of you who know me well (and if you're reading this you probably do) know that after my family and friends, one of the most important things to me is my computer. So, when earlier this week it started acting a little funky, I was a tad bit panicky - to say the least! Fortunately, the younger Hinkelgruber lad has returned home from college and put his brilliance to work at restoring its workings. (I really only need another two years out of it and I'll feel I fully got my money's worth...) Anyway, I'm treating it with kid gloves for the time being.

It's spring break, although with the younger Hinkelgruber in his final term at university, that really just means that there are more loads of laundry being done. On some level, that's a relief to me.

On the food front, this week has some comfort food, some new dishes and some baking to be done.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment