Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring is here ... well for one day, anyway!

Rumor has it we may hit 70 degrees today!  Do I believe it?  Well, for today anyway, you can call me Charlie Brown and I really believe that Lucy will not pull that football away.  I have a true need for it to be a spring day!

The younger Hinkelgruber son came home from college this weekend (I'll say it's to spend Easter with his Mumma - he'll say it's to open an new bank account) and the elder Hinkelgruber boy went to Vegas - oh, we all have our priorities (and, good for him).

Mr. Hinkelgruber and I are going to have a much welcome few hours (more likely, several minutes) on our deck - have I told you how much I love spring?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment