Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Told ya: January is the longest month!

Now, I know some of you believed this past week was a long one - but for me, it truly flew by!  And it's the first 'fly-by' week I've had in a couple of months.

Mr. Hinkelgruber and I have planned trips to the coast and to Las Vegas. I can hardly wait!  In the meantime, there is work to be done around the house, a dog that seriously needs to be put on a diet, and the anticipation of farmers' markets opening.  Oh, how I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment