Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Friday, March 5, 2021

We got our first COVID vaccine today!

 It happened! We got it! Charlie and I drove to Salem to the Oregon State Fairground and got our first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. How does it feel? There was utter relief...giddiness (truly!)...and I don't mind telling you...I think I see the end of the tunnel.

I was skeptical when a friend told me she was going to Salem. I waited until two other friends went down and was successful. And, may I just say - the Oregon Army National Guard is FANTASTIC!  This is what the National Guard was meant for  - taking care of the citizens. 

Three more weeks and we're covered. Now....we just have to get Sam and Molly vaccinated - and our bubble is compete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment