Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Thursday, March 26, 2020

lt's my mum's secret recipe....

That's one of the Geico commercials that I'm sick of...in addition ...

  • Buick/GM and their "we'll give you free On-Star and three months no-payment/no finance; 
  • All the drug companies: A-1-C, metastatic breast cancer, 
  • Lexus - we're here for you; 
I just want normal to return. I'm still drinking more than I should - it's one thing to drink because you like the taste of the wine/beer/scotch/etc.; but I'm fearing I'm drinking to just escape. 

Tomorrow, I really have to get outside, to the park - I need to see the sun, the outdoors. My indoors has given me the opportunity to clean more rooms of the house, but I really have to get outside. 

I'm on the verge of talking to Duane about a puppy....

1 comment:

  1. A puppy would no doubt help the mood. Puppies are a wonderful way to "reset."

    ReplyDelete