Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Well, almost one year!

I thought it might be fun to just wait until it had been a full year to begin posting again, then realized I would be out of town on February 15, 2016 - so, this will have to be  close enough to a year being away.

What all has happened? Oh, a lot - and since this isn't a holiday "Get you all caught up on our lives" blog, let's just say 2015 was primarily good (we probably had some bumps along the way, but since I can't remember them, they must have been minor or I'm just getting too old to remember) and Mr. Hinkelgruber and I are happy and healthy.

I'll try to do better with posting the menus - but just like posting to the blog - no guarantees there, either. But, that said, Happy New Year, and Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment