Well, after long thought (OK, 17 seconds) I've decided the Hinkelgruber family menu should be brought to the web. A couple of things for you to remember: no substitutions (Charlie's not a short-order cook, after all), and change is inevitable - Charlie may not feel like cooking kim chee on a Tuesday! Oh, and there is one request: if you're joining us for dinner, please either call or text the Scary Lady (you know the number - if you don't, you're really not invited).

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back in the saddle again...

So, it's been a while.

I've gone to the beach with my "Hip Chick" friends - five days and seven women... What that really means is lots of talking, laughing, snacking, drinking. Now it's time to come back to the real world. I must say, the thing I missed most was Mr. Hinkelgruber's cooking. They all cook well, but not as well as he does!

I finished a lace shawl - once I get it blocked, I'll post a photo of it. It is beautiful, if I do say so myself.

Time to head to the gym - yea, I didn't really miss that at the beach!

2 comments: